Proof that Jesus was...
1. He went into his father's business. 2. He lived at home until the age of 33. 3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.
1. He never got married. 2. He never held a steady job. 3. His last request was a drink.
1. His first name was Jesus. 2. He was always in trouble with the law. 3. His mother did not know who his father was.
1. He talked with his hands. 2. He had wine with every meal. 3. He used olive oil.
1. He called everybody brother. 2. He liked Gospel. 3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
1. He never cut his hair. 2. He walked around barefoot all the time. 3. He started a new religion.
But the most compelling evidence of all - proof that Jesus was a WOMAN:
1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food. 2 . He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it. 3. Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for him to do.
dude... 1) you caled him HE even in the woman segament, 2) you forgot LOVED BREAD for italian, and for other people, 3) i am christian and in a ministery. i thaught it was frigan hillarios!
Feh, the Black one was really the only good stereotype one, wished for more, oh well.
u forgot one for the black, he believes in faith
even if yo say he didn't found christianity, it was started because of him. therefore, he started it. and he did make most (if not all) of the rules on which christianity is based.
actually if you looked deep into history and not the bible, jesus WAS married
Jesus was so many things... wow so are all black puerto rican women who live in california: Jesus Wannabes?
Show 2 replies to this comment
Jesus had nothing to do with the founding of Christianity. How can you say that he started a religion?
Show 3 replies to this comment