Ingredients: ----------------- 2 x Laughing Eyes 2 x Well-shaped Legs 2 x Loving Arms 2 x Firm Milk Containers 2 x Nuts Fur-lined mixing bowl Firm Banana
Method: ------------ 1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs slowly.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently until fur-lined mixing bowl is well greased. Check frequently with finger.
4. Meanwhile ensure that loving arms are attached to firm banana.
5. Add firm banana to fur-lined mixing bowl gently. Work in and out until well creamed. For best results continue to knead milk containers.
6. As heat rises plunge banana deep into fur-lined mixing bowl, cover with nuts, sigh with relief. Leave to soak (preferably not overnight).
7. The cake is cooked when the banana is soft. If the banana doesn't soften, repeat method or change mixing bowl.
8. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen be sure to wash utensils carefully after use.
DO NOT LICK MIXING BOWL AFTER BANANA SOFTENS. IF CAKE "RISES" LEAVE TOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!