- In Cleveland, Ohio, it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
- Dr. Seuss coined the word "nerd" in his 1950 book "If I Ran the Zoo"
- It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun.
- The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars.
- The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
- When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
- The Bible has been translated into Klingon.
- Humans are the only primates that don't have pigment in the palms of their hands.
- Ten percent of the Russian government's income comes from the sale of vodka.
- Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
- Reno, Nevada is west of Los Angeles, California.
- Average lifespan of a major league baseball: 5 pitches.
- Average age of top GM executives in 1994: 49.8 years. Average age of the Rolling Stones: 50.6.
- Elephants can't jump. Every other mammal can.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate.
- According to one study, 24% of lawns have some sort of lawn ornament in their yard.
- Internationally, Baywatch is the most popular TV show in history.
"On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year." Who are these dumbasses?