You know you've been on-line too long when...
* You start introducing yourself as Jim at aol.com.
* Your wife drapes a wig over the monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
* You check your mail. It says "no new messages" so you check it again.
* You name your children Eudora, Mozzilla, and Dotcom.
* All of your friends have an @ in their names.
* You tell the cab driver you live at http://123.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html
* You tell the kids they can't use the computer because "Daddy/Mommy's got work to do".
* You get a tattoo that says "This body best veiwed with Internet Explorer 5.0."
* You ask the plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of the computer with a toilet.
* You start tilting your head sideways whenever you smile. :-)
* As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your first instinct is to search for the "back" button.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 26,992 times
categories: computer, science, technology