How to clean your Motherboard:
Don't forget the soap.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 27,974 times
categories: computer, science, technology
Thats a hard dive bay, Andy is right, and the second thing he said, too
first: thats not the hard drive. second: electronic parts arent harmed by water. unless they are being used and cause a short that frys a component.
Show 3 replies to this comment
ive done that before and u can actually let it dry out and use it again
I will repeat this as someone else who is marked with like 5 thumbs down already said ... thats not the hard drive ... a hdd is a disk not a chipset. haters bring it on ...
The psycho is simply attempting suicide no doubt about that.
Well its not THAT bad because its turned off. Though there is at least 1 battery on the MoBo (clock battery). And, Michael is right, thats the processor. If they let it dry out for at least 24 hours, they MIGHT be able to salvage it.
thats not even the hard drive its the processor!
For one thing, when electronics are completely uninstalled from the computer there is no chance of electric shock. Secondly, using water is not a bad idea to clean dirty electronics. If you give the electronics plenty of time to dry (a week or two) then there won't be any remaining water. I wouldn't suggest this technique with a hard drive, as it is enclosed with plates that are very close together and it is hard to dry up all the water. But with other electronics it is fine.
Show 2 replies to this comment
Im just waiting until he gets shocked...