I didn’t do my homework because…
• I didn’t do my history homework because I don’t believe in dwelling in the past
• I didn’t do my math homework because I have a solar calculator and it was cloudy!
• I felt it wasn’t challenging enough
• I didn’t want to add to your already heavy workload
• I was attacked by a flock of birds who mistook dandruff for breadcrumbs
• Homework? I thought you said housework! I stayed up all last night and cleaned the house!
• My mom used it as a dryer sheet
• I used the new invisible paper and now I can't find it.
• I did do my homework you never said I had to bring it.
• I had mistaken it as my want list and sent it to Santa Claus
• I did my homework and even did extra credit but then I woke up and their was a house burning down next door so I dropped my back pack by the house and ran to save everyone and when I was done saving the day I forgot that my backpack was still by the fire I ran to get it and when I got it back the only thing burnt was the homework!
• My dads having an affair, my mum is on cocaine and my younger brother has run away because of domestic violence. What was it you wanted again?
• I was going to but the voices in my head told me to clean my guns instead
• I didn’t want the other kids in my class to look bad
• I had to bail mom out of jail again.
• I lost it while fighting a kid who said you WEREN’T the best teacher in the school