1. "Large" can mean anything from 600mL to 1.25L.
2. People derive pleasure from paying for family meals with the smallest change available.
3. People who think they know what they want don't listen.
4. People who can't read menu boards make up 85% of the population.
5. These same people have trouble seeing "Closed" signs.
6. People who think they have the right change rarely wait to find out.
7. If the Eftpos is down, people will blame you.
8. If you say, "Have a great day", most people will ignore you. If you say, "Have a good day", most people will respond.
9. "Hi, how are you?" does not actually warrant a response.
10. Most customers don't have a sense of humour.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 1,350 times
categories: work, school