It's time to come clean, gents.
Here and now, for all the world to see, I feel compelled to reveal all the questions men have crawling around in their heads — the questions we're desperate to have answered but scared to death to ask our women.
1) Why do you all wish we were more like John Cusack?
2) Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we’ll act accordingly.
3) How can you look so cute in pigtails?
4)Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for crying out loud? Seriously.
5) When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We really can do both.
6) How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
7) Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
8) Why is each anniversary such a big deal to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
9) Do you think I'm better looking than Brad Pitt?
10) How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
11) Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
12) How can you always be up for going shopping?
13) Chest hair — good or bad?
14) Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
15) Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
16) Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
17) How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
18) Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
19)Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
20) Facial hair. Good or bad?
21) Looks or money?
22) When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” What exactly are you looking for?
23) If I died, would you remarry?
24) Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
25) How do you manage to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? No, seriously.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 30,758 times
categories: men, women, relationships
I feel I can answer some of these for the majority of American women. 2) Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we’ll act accordingly. Are you opening it because you like us or because you think we’re incapable? It’s all about your motivation, but most of us won’t mind if you open a door for us. 10) How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death? We remember things that are important to us or that stick out in our heads. You do it to, you just probably don’t realize it because you think everything you remember is vastly important. 11) Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers? We want to know if you know the answer too. 16) Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions? Our egos usually aren’t dependent on knowing exactly how to get to a place we’ve never been. 18) Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours? We hope talking things out will make our relationships better. She may be annoying as hell, but she’s still mom. 19) Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups? To be alone and talk. No boys aloud. 21) Looks or money? If all you have to offer is one or the other, the only type of girls you're going to get will be shallow and vapid. 22) When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” What exactly are you looking for? If I died, how easy would it be for you to get over me?
Alot lot of this is different for different women. I've never seen sound of music. One general thing though. We go to the bathroom in groups because girls are terrified of being alone. Most of the time we're not even going to the bathroom. We use that time to analyze the stuff you've done and fix out makeup. We don't roll out of bed looking that hot, and it doesn't stay that way all day either.
Oh and by the way, u don't hv to be scared to ask that stuff! even though some of u aren't :D
there are no proper answers to some of those questions. life is just too complicated.