OH........

mark as unread

96% of americans say oh SHIT b4 drivin into a ditch. The other 4% r rednecks say hold my beer n watch this SHIT!!!!!

Rate

How funny is this joke, video, picture?

Submitted By

Stats

smiley 5.0 PG

submitted: 1+ years ago

viewed: 2,194 times

categories: other

close

Permalink

Permalink:

close

Save to List

Loading...

Personal Lists

Create New Personal List

List Name:

Allow Others to View/Subscribe:

save cancel

saving...

Community Lists

Create New Community List

List Name:

save cancel

saving...

joke

Submitter's Comments

by c.d.b 09/30/07 06:23 PM

not all yall well find it funny but plez vote wat u think

User Comments Add Comment

showing 0 - 0 of 0 discussions       sort by: newest

CGICS_OH........

Advertise | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright Agent | Parents' Guide | Contact Funny.com

S79EBoWHRttbZDuLHp5750
0