1) On average 13 people are killed each year by falling vending machines.
2) In 1980, The Yellow Pages accidentally listed a funeral home under Frozen foods.
3) There is a town in texas called "Ding Dong"
4) More people are killed each year by coconuts than sharks.
5) There is a Tupperware party held somewhere in the world every 2 seconds
3) The adverage touch typist does 56% of the typing with the left hand.
4) In 1996 more people died on the job working in advertising than in petroleum refining.
5) Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations in the US deems it illigal for citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicales.
6) Refrigwerating rubber bands extendes their life.
7) Peanuts are used in dynamite.
8) You can fracture a rib sneezing to hard.
9) Almonds are a member of the peach family.
10) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
11) A dragonfly lives for only 24 hours.
12) A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds
13) It is impossible to sneeze with your mouth open
14) The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
15) It takes the adverage person 7 minutes to fall asleep.
16) When you get beheaded your head lives for anothere 30 seconds
17) On a regulation golf ball there are 336 dimpales
18) Only one person in every 2 billion lives to be 116 or older
19) It was so cold in the winter on 1932 that niagra falls froze solid.
20) banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories per hour.
21) People fear public speaking more than the fear death.
22) A crocodile cannot stick out its tounge.
23)An ant can lift 50 times its own weight and pull 30 times its own weight.
24) Skiing is the only word with double i.
25) Lobsters have blue blood
26) A watermelon is actualy a berry.
27) No 2 cornflakes look the same
28) blinking causes the eye to be clased for about half an hour each day.
29) Moisture, not air causes super glue to dry.
30) Urine was once used to wash clothes
AND FINALY NUMBER 31
31) "What goes up must come down" is not true. Space age science teaches that anything on earth going faster than 11km per second dosen't come down but keeps on going.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 2,338 times
categories: word fun (puns, riddles)