1. Understand that we don't give a shit about clothes. Yours or ours. All we need is one pair of work shoes and one pair of church shoes.
2. Don't talk to us when the television is on. Very simple. Television off, we talk. Television on, we don't talk.
3. Ditto that for the computer.
4. If you can't be bothered to take an interest in what we like to do, don't expect us to give a rat's ass about what you want to do.
5. Don't ask us how many other women we've slept with. You don't want to know.
6. Don't ask us what we're thinking. Men can think about nothing for hours.
7. Don't tell us how many other men you have slept with.
8. Don't try and be subtle, just say what's on your mind and be honest.
9. Stop bitching about us leaving the seat up, ok? Is ANYTHING involving the bathroom important enough to argue over? No.
10. Men are stupid. We do stupid things. This will never change, so don't try to force it, just learn to live with it.
11. Not all men like sports and cars.
12. A lot more men than you might believe think that Pamela Anderson is a nasty ho.
13. There is nothing wrong with your breasts. We love ALL breasts, including yours.
14. Don't ask a guy to go down on you unless you would do the same for him.
15. Slap your husband/boyfriend if he keeps bugging you about having a threesome with a friend of yours. Shitbags like that give the rest of us a bad name.
16. Don't ask us what we think about other women unless you REALLY want to know.
17. Don't try to get us to set our best friends up with your overweight girlfriend. He wouldn't do it to me, and I won't do it to him.
18. Don't try and find answers to what men want in magazines like Cosmo, just ask us.
19. Don't be surprised if we don't know what we want.
20. Don't try and tell us what we want.
21. If you wouldn't watch the action movie with us, then don't ask us to go to the chick flick with you.
well, i gotta say some of this stuff is true lol, it was kind of funny, all in all 5/10
This is crap, Here's some good advice from a real man. First, Do read Cosmo--Lots of great sex tips Second, not all TV and very little on the computer is fascinating, so feel free to talk. Third, men do stupid things, but do us a favor and mention them when they happen, not in an argument later.