Things You Learn From the Movies! (part 2)
1. Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people--whether they are employed or not.
2. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.
5. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
6. If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.
7. Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
8. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
9. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
10. Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.
11. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.