I always wonder why my mother talked the way she did. And now having children of my own, now I know why..
Mom's favorite saying's....
1. How do you know you don't like it if you won't even taste it.
2. Eat your brussel sprouts young lady, it will put hair on your chest. (Till this day I still won't eat them)
3. Wipe that smile off your face.
4. If you don't do a better job washing behind them ears you'll be growing potatoes back there.
5. If you fall off that and break your leg, don't come running to me crying.
6. I hope when you grow up, you'll have children just like you.
7. Why? because I said so that's why.
8. If your bored you can always go and clean your room.
9. Don't make me come up there. (As she talks to the ceiling)
10. If you keep on making them faces someone is going to pat you on the back and your face will stay like that for the rest of your life.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 1,889 times
categories: men, women, relationships