1. Our next song is, "Angels we have heard get high."
2. Don't let worry kill you, let the church help.
3. For those of you who have children, and don't know it, we have a nursery in the Quad area.
4. Remember in prayer, the many who are sick of our church and community
5. Weight Watchers will meet at 7 p.m. Monday. Please use the large double door entrance.
6. The rose on the altar is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Ray and Ann Belzer
7. This afternoon there will be a meeting in the North and South ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
8. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Throckmorton to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
9. The ladies of the chuch have cast-off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the church basement Sunday.
10. Thursday night-potluck supper, prayer and medication to follow.
11. Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members, and to the deterioration of some older ones.
12. Adult Choir invites anyone who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
13. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be, "What is Hell?" come early and hear the choir practice.
14. As we begin the Christmas season, we are glad to have as a guest speaker, Rev. Harvey Green, who has with him Mrs. Green. We request that all remain after the service to see the Hanging of the Greens.
15. The jr. high department will be presenting Shakespeare's "Hamlet" in the church basement at 7 P.M., The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
16. The Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to the church secretary.