- A West Virginia State Trooper pulls over a pick-up on I-77. He says to the driver "Got any ID?" the driver says, "Bout what?"
- Did you hear about the $3,000,000 West Virginia State Lottery? The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
- Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Charleston, WV burned down? Yep. Pert near took out the whole trailer park.
- What's the best thing to come out of West Virginia? I-64.
- Why don't W.V.U. football teams have ice on the sidelines? The guy with the recipe graduated.
- How many W.V.U. freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? None, its a second year course.
- How do you get a W.V.U. graduate off of your porch? Pay him for the Pizza.
- The W.V.U. football team was placed in a remedial English class. The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?" All of the players raised their hands. "The appeal," they shouted with Mountaineer pride.