1. "The beginning of eternity, The end of time and space, The beginning of every end, And the end of every place."
2. "I never was, am always to be, None ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all Who live and breathe on this terrestrial ball."
3. "At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen."
4. "Fatherless and motherless, Born without a skin, Spoke when it came into the world, And never spoke again."
5. "What gets wet when drying."
6. "There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were a lot of black babies."
1. The letter "E".
4. A fart.
5. A towel
6. A watermelon.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 32,162 times
categories: word fun (puns, riddles)