1. A man builds a house with all four sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What colour is the bear?
2. Before the days of motor cars, a man rode into town on his horse. He arrived on Friday, spent three days in town and left on Friday. How is that possible?
3. Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of Arkansas?
4. How much dirt is in a hole four feet deep and two feet wide?
1. White. The house is built directly on the North Pole.
2. The horse's name was Friday.
3. No -- he is dead.
4. There's no dirt in a hole.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 45,219 times
categories: word fun (puns, riddles)