The Top ten worst Excuses used by Truckdrivers over an accident.
10. My truck was legally parked as it backed into another vehcle.
9. I hit a stationary truck that was coming from another direction.
8. Coming home, I drove into the wrong yard, and collided with a tree I don`t have.
7. The telephone pole was approaching fast. I attempted to swerve out of its path when it hit me.
6. In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
5. The guy was all over he road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
4. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my truck and vanished.
3. I had been driving my truck for 40 years when I fell asleep and had an accident.
2. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go--So I ran over him.
And the #1 excuse is: I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my Mother-in-law,and headed over the embankment.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 2,772 times