The WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7. What was King George VI's first name?
8. What colour is the purple finch?
9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10. How long did the Thirty Years War last?
1. 116 years from 1337 to 1453.
3. Catgut comes from sheep and horses.
4. November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5. A camel's hair brush is made from squirrel fur.
6. Comes from the latin phrase, Insularia Canaria--Island of Dogs
7. Albert--Took throne in 1936. Respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king be called Albert.
8. A definite crimson.
9. New Zealand.
10. 30 years of course. From 1618-1648.
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 15,396 times