University of Illinois Entrance exam
Football player version Time limit: 3 weeks
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the Ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions - or - give the first name of Pierre Tudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespear to: a. build a bridge b. sail the ocean c. lead an army d. write a play
4. What religion is the Pope? a. Jewish b. Catholic c. Hindu d. Polish e. Agnostic (check only one)
5. Metric conversion - - how many feet are in 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (APPROX.)
8. What are the people in America's far north called? a.westerners b. southerners c. easterners d. northerners
9. Spell - Bush, Carter, and Clinton.
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being called George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does the rain come from? a. Macy's b. 7-11 c. Canada d. The Sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity? a. yes b. no
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers principle of Dynamic equilibrium - or - spell your name in block letters.
16. Where is the basement in a 3 story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges? a. New York b. FLORIDA c. Canada d. Wisconsin
18. Advanced math. If you have 3 apples, how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (national broadcasting co.) stand for?
20. The University of Illinois tradition for efficiency began when? a. B.C. b. A.D. c. STILL WAITING
* YOU MUST ANSWER THREE(3) OR MORE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY TO QUALIFY
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 42,686 times
categories: work, school