* Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
* Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
* Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
* Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
* How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
* If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
* If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
* If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
* If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
* If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
* You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
* Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
* Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
* Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?
* You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
* Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
submitted: 1+ years ago
viewed: 7,309 times
1. because if your in trouble on a plane, you've probably already landed. 2. to make more money. 3. you never *need* a silencer. 4. yup. No free will. 5. on his snowplow :P 6. in case of emergencies where they need to close the doors (i.e. robbery). 7. no. milk is in their utter, not all over their bodies. 8. with heat. 9. it all depends on how the cat would land. Probably cat feet down. 10. it would appear dark ahead. 11. then you open somewhere else >.< 12. in case there is a person who walks up. 13. we have weird unrelated names for things. 14. brassiere which is a word for a single object, whereas any item of clothing that covers both legs separately is referred to in plural as it comprises two leg coverings put together. 15. the plane would be to heavy to fly. 16. to concentrate. Any more questions?